CPD Training for Dentists at UCL’s Eastman Dental Institute on 22 June 2016
The Eastman Institute are holding a series of CPD lectures making up a course entitled ‘Financial management for the General Dental Practice’
Our Hugo Barton will be giving a seminar on Thinking of Buying and Selling a Practice?
which shall include discussion on and interactive learning:
- Assets making up a General Dental Practice
- TUPE and staff
- associates and hygienists are they employees
- GDS contracts and Issues
- Matters to look for as a Buyer
- Warranties you should look for as a Buyer
- Top Tips! where you can save money
- Commercial Property Tips! Are Renewable Leases really renewable?
- Tips for Negotiation of Heads of Terms and during the transaction itself
The course is now available to book through Health England’s Ewisdom website.